"Enjoy the style and tradition"
Welcome to the “hippest” design hotel in Budapest! A multi-award winning, centrally located 4* superior hotel with its Hungarian & French cuisine ARAZ Restaurant, famous copper revolving door, art nouveau Gallery Café, Rooftop Wellness Centre and garden.
The renascent Continental Hotel Budapest****Superior symbolizes the past and future, the traditional Hungarian hospitality and refinement of detail and personal service of our age in downtown Budapest. The building reflects a unique style that is formed by elements of art nouveau and modern interior design.
“Budapest’s “green oasis” - kept away from the noise and hustle of the city, but turn the corner and you can hit the centre in a matter of moments.”
The hotel is built on the site of the former legendary Hungária Spa and the historical Continental Hotel in Budapest’s city centre. The nearby Jewish Quarter with its atmospheric streets, market and cultural legacy including Europe’s largest synagogue and the Jewish Museum, together with the area’s restaurants, and ruin pubs evoke a special mood that cannot be experienced anywhere else in the world.
- Tripadvisor "Travellers' choice 2014
- Tripadvisor "CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE" 2011-2014
- HOTEL OF THE YEAR 2013.
- The Conference Hotel of the Year 2013
- FIABCI Prix d'Excellence 2012
- Hotelbeds - Top Seller Budapest 2012
- Great Rail Journeys Gold Award 2012
- Splendia Luxury Character Hotels Award 2012
- Best City Hotel Award 2011
- Best of Budapest awards 2011
- Media Architecture Award 2010